Wednesday, March 11, 2009

DGX is the best digestive enzyme for you

Recently I have been traveling quite a bit. Washington, Idaho, Montana, Arizona, Nevada, Florida, Canada, and the list goes on. I never leave home with out my DGX. When I travel I eat a variety of foods presented to me. Needless to say, my stomach always hurts when I travel from the atypical diet I end up eating. DGX is made up of over 20 enzymes that can digest any meal. Vegan in nature, the various proteases, lipases, cellulases, and carbohydrases can digest nuts, beans, dairy, fiber, sugar, protein, and the list goes on. I travel in comfort knowing that a little DGX goes a long way in making my body an efficeint digestion machine. Whether you love Starbucks, raw foods, or Ruth's Chris, DGX will be your best defence against feeling worn out and bloated after eating.

Written by Mark
Vice Preseident
Theramedix

No comments: